Friday, May 11, 2018

Welcome to the Bastero! Eve Online blog

Hey everyone! Welcome to my Eve Online blog.

A little about myself. I'm a pirate in Eve Online. By "pirate", I mean that I try to make my PVP engagements profitable. That's the whole point of piracy. To profit from people's demise. Yarrrrr!

Some people think that I'm a coward. But piracy is just like any other business. You assess an engagement on its risk vs benefit, and if the analysis checks out, engage and make some ISK. If the analysis doesn't check out, you move on like any wise businessman would.

My Eve moniker is Kaivarian Coste of the friendly Placid Peace Corps. He's not a bad guy, honest! He just REALLY likes your cargo. You'll often spot him flying his (B)astero around lawless space. Ignore his -10 security status. That's just a silly typo. :)

Anyway, I hope you enjoy my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment